NarutoMansion

WELCOME TO NARUTOMANSION !!
Thank you for coming , you can register by clicking at register button below, it takes less than 60 seconds.
After completing your registration , you can login and join the chat, create new topics, reply to others, make introductions, read colored manga chapters, watch episodes and movies, talk with admins and much more!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NarutoMansion

WELCOME TO NARUTOMANSION !!
Thank you for coming , you can register by clicking at register button below, it takes less than 60 seconds.
After completing your registration , you can login and join the chat, create new topics, reply to others, make introductions, read colored manga chapters, watch episodes and movies, talk with admins and much more!

NarutoMansion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

→ Welcome to Naruto Mansion Forums, Here You Can Talk About Anything Related to Naruto and Naruto Shippuden ←

4 posters

Suggestion : Other anime sections!

Leorion
    Leorion
    Genin
    Genin

Suggestion : Other anime sections! Empty Suggestion : Other anime sections!

Post by Leorion Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:30 pm

Hey hey, I suggest you have an Other anime section with the 3 biggest anime (currently) One Piece, Bleach and Fairy Tail. And also one for other anime all together!

I would personally be very active in the One Piece one XD
    ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~
    ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~
    The Sage of Six Paths
    The Sage of Six Paths

Suggestion : Other anime sections! Empty Re: Suggestion : Other anime sections!

Post by ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~ Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Welcome to The Forums pirat , Thank you for your suggestion, I'll talk with team, and will let you know, what are we going to do, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. lol! 
    EdoDei
    EdoDei
    Official Team Member
    Official Team Member

Post by EdoDei Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 pm

I would really like death note too it is my second favorite anime , i love it :3
    But i think it should be more about naruto and a lil less about fairy tail , bleach and other animes Smile
    Tanpreet
    Tanpreet
    Jonin'
    Jonin'

Post by Tanpreet Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:33 am

Among the many many others i wud say Death Note
    ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~
    ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~
    The Sage of Six Paths
    The Sage of Six Paths

Post by ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Okay, we'll add death note too, when there are some more new members Suggestion : Other anime sections! 302982740 Suggestion : Other anime sections! 1589436406 
    Tanpreet
    Tanpreet
    Jonin'
    Jonin'

Post by Tanpreet Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:13 am

Like  Ohk waiting......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content